10. T0o0p hqa5rxd 6tt0[o 6ty[p3e 2w9igtjh;pa3wds (It's hard to type with paws)
9. 'Sit' and 'stay' were hard enough; 'delete' and 'save' are out of the question.
8. Saliva-coated floppy disks refuse to work.
7. Carpal Paw Syndrome.
6. Involuntary tail wagging is dead giveaway he's browsing www.purina.com or the '50 ways to skin a cat' sites.
5. Fire hydrant icon simply frustrates.
4. Can't help attacking the screen when he hears, 'you've got mail'.
3. Too messy to mark every Web site he visits.
2. Fetch command not available on all platforms.
1. Can't stick his head out of Windows.
All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it -- and they do enjoy it as much as man and other circumstances will allow.
Paper and canvas prints of "Growing Up Chinese Shar-Pei" by Barbara Keith are available online.